domingo, 26 de dezembro de 2010

like a prayer

like a prayer, i wish the better.
Even if the better means not staying here.
maybe the reason is that
...
I've to learn how to be me


There is something I always wanted to do
I hope that someone could understand me
I hope I'll have the courage to do it
Alone with myself
Go and find my own soul
Having no fear
Better than I was before
I'm falling safely to the ground
I only have this life
And I'm always going to be this girl
With nothing strong about it
I need to find myself
I don't want you, not even you!
I don't need anyone to tell me what to do
All I need is a shelter
I'm going away. And you will going to be happy.
First mad, but happier.
There is no such thing "meant to each other".
We know better.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Seguidores